Updated: Jul 18 2012
||Purchasing, Supply Chain Management
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Houston, TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Manager, Procurement and Supply Chain Management
Summary: Directs and oversees the organization's contracting, procurement, material control and logistics functions to ensure supply of goods or the provision of services is carried out timely, effectively and in accordance with established company policies and procedures. Continuously improve programs, processes, and relationships.
• Manager level position.
• Develop and implement improvements for Supply Chain Management and purchasing and procurement process
• Champion and support appropriate and systematic initiatives for contracting and supply chain management processes
• Develop and implement contracting, procurement, material control and logistics strategies for company
• Develop and execute risk mitigation plans aligned with strategic objectives
• Re-engineer business and cross-functional integration processes to proactively plan and achieve annual improvements in total cost of ownership
• Maintain material pricing information and manage cost reduction programs and vendor relationships
• Solicit and gain input/support and needed resources from departments to pursue specification and joint process improvement initiatives
• Administer contractor maintenance program including quarterly reviews of performance and HSE metrics
• Supply Chain cert\degrees a definite plus
• 4 year degree required.
• 7-10+ yrs experience in Supply Chain Management
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available