Under general supervision, maintains and repairs a variety of equipment including diesel engines, heavy trucks, pumping equipment, lifting equipment and other oilfield related equipment.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Maintains, diagnoses and repairs a variety of equipment including; diesel/gasoline engines, transmissions, winches, high pressure pumps, centrifugal pumps, sand conveyor systems, air compressors, pneumatic and hydraulic systems, mobile/overhead cranes, gin pole units, gear boxes, PTO’s, generators, chemical metering systems, 12/24 volt electrical systems, equipment cabs and controls, chassis and suspension, rims, tires and wheels, forklifts, electro-mechanical equipment, wellhead attachments and pressure equipment and various other types of oil field related equipment.
• Execute required procedures for preventative maintenance.
• Perform inspections required by company, and government entities.
• Perform basic troubleshooting with electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
• Install and/or replace new or reconditioned repair parts.
• Basic testing of equipment for proper operation.
• Operation of lifting devices.
• Performs basic cutting and welding procedures.
• Must complete proper paperwork as assigned.
• May be required to work on a 24 hours call basis.
• May be required to assist other Maintenance employees.
• 2 years of technical training or equivalent.
• Basic computer skills.
• Good operational knowledge of Weatherford equipment and its operating systems.
• Ability to read various types of drawings/schematics.
• CDL license may be required.
• Valid drivers license.
• Satisfactory driving record as defined in Driver Qualification Policy HRD-12.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available