Updated: Jun 29 2012
||QA / QC / Inspection
Closed - No longer accepting applications
One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100countries and employs more than 50,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well— drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention— and a robust research and development effort, we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry. Turn to Weatherford for attentive service and Tactical Technology™ designed to maximize the value of your oil and gas assets. The change will do you goodSM
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: (not listed in any particular order)
- Review, process and document all warranty claims.
- Receiving inspections of parts/subassemblies in warehouse including measurements and review of MTRs.
- Keep all tools and equipment calibrated.
- Record NCRs in database and follow up until completion.
- Return faulty products to vendors and track their progress.
- Assist various departments in development and documentation of their procedures.
- Update work instructions and provide controlled copies to applicable locations or people.
- Provide support on internal and external audits.
- Random pump tests to verify accuracy.
- Communicate with customers regarding complaints or warranties.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of work area and department.
- Perform other duties assigned by the Supervisor.
- Know and understand Weatherford’s Enterprise Excellence Program and the Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality System Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Work Instructions.
- Follow Weatherford policies and procedures regarding quality, health, safety and environment and ensure they are enforced.
- Actively participating in process improvement leading to improved product quality and increased efficiency.
- Supporting the applicable QMS requirements including quality policy, quality objectives, and QMS processes and procedures.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office package.
- In-depth working knowledge of measuring tools and principles of measurement
- In-depth knowledge of parts, equipment and operation of the facility.
- Work with computer related electronics such as printers, faxes, copiers, scanners.
- Working knowledge of processes within the manufacturing facility.
- Demonstrated above average working relationship with manufacturing personnel.
- Demonstrated ability to learn processes and be a facilitator / resource to others
- Safety minded individual, willingness and commitment to receiving both required and ongoing training as a condition of employment
- Successful completion of required safety courses as designated by Weatherford.
- Being able to work as part of a team and lead a team, providing support,
- Advanced interpersonal skills capable of dealing with employees, management, vendors, and 3rd party audit personnel.
- Proactive thinking capabilities, good verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Strong analytical skills
- Thorough and attention to detail
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available