Oil and Gas Business Development Director North America
The Oil and Gas Business Development Director North America is responsible for developing sales of integrated water treatment projects with Oil & Gas (upstream, downstream & petrochemicals) customers located in the US. He/She will report to the Oil & Gas Market Director, responsible for the worldwide Oil & Gas sales, and will agree with him the global strategy and sales expectations both for the North American territory but also for projects abroad developed by US customers. He/She will have direct responsibility to maintain and expand the relationships with the Strategic Accounts located in the US and will represent the entire range of company solutions and services while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers' needs and expectations are met. He/she will be responsible for driving sales growth with the assigned Strategic Account Depending on the growth potential, Sales support engineers will be added to the team and will report directly to the N.A Oil and Gas Business Development Director.
o Developing the activity
• Decide global strategy and expectations (how to grow annual bookings substantially) in conjunction with the Oil and Gas Market Director and BU Managers in his/her assigned market.
• Continuously identify and capture new sources of revenue within assigned accounts.
• Develop, implement and manage project plans in conjunction with the assigned customer accounts.
o Managing Customer Relationships
• Maintain strong relationships within client organizations at the decision-maker and end-user levels; present a consistent image to those clients; build high levels of client satisfaction; execute proper client agreements.
• Serve as the primary point of contact for assigned customer accounts and act as communication conduit for the entire organization into the assigned accounts.
• Take a leadership role with the assigned Strategic Accounts and make sure the collaboration between the Strategic Accounts and the company is working well.
• Manage a large, complex, functionally diverse and globally dispersed assigned accounts partnership.
o Working with the the companies water treatment operations
• Remain aware of all enquiries and arrange support to a BU to obtain the technology know-how when a bid falls outside a BU's experience.
• Manage sales actions and customer relationships during tender phase in conjunction with the involved BU.
• Assess the best placed BU and/or orchestrate the team of BU's to win a contract and avoid inter-co confusion or conflict.
• Support a BU sales team in negotiations where required.
• Assist a BU when the decision maker for a local contract is in another country.
Candidates should possess:
• A B.S. or M.S. (preferred) Degree in Engineering (or equivalent) in Petroleum or Chemical Engineering
• Over 15 years of experience in Sales and Business development in an Oil and Gas Environment with an engineering contractor or a major equipment provider
• A diverse and broad sales back ground in Oil and Gas Facilities projects of major , Oil and gas projects/high value technical products
• A Working experience inside a multi -cultural organization The job will require regular visits abroad and in particular to Europe