Updated: May 15 2012
||Document Control, Vendor experience, coordinating
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Houston, TX, US
||Full Time Contractor
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Seeking a Document Controller for a major project with a leading operator in Houston! One year guarantee!
- Manage Project vendor documentation to be stored in the Document Management System
- Classify and record Project vendor documentation
- Implement Company procedures to ensure accurate records of all vendor Project documentation.
- Add/update documents to Major Capitol Project (MCP) Document Management System
- Accurately and constantly maintain the metadata of project vendor documents, such as number, title, revision, status, etc.
- Provide status tracking and expediting of all vendor documents
- Coordinating Supplier and Contractor compliance with MCP procedures in the management of project documents, their metadata, and transfer
- Filing, scanning, photocopying as needed
- Must have a methodical and well organized approach to the work environment
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and be able to interface with colleagues at all levels
- Must have experience with working in an integrated team environment
- Must be able to deal with short time frames and handle multiple competing priorities
- Must possess a can do attitude & will do actions
- Must be computer literate - including:
- Having a working vocabulary of computer and information system components
- Understanding fundamental principles of computer processing
- Having a perspective for how non-technical people interact with technical people
- Good Working Knowledge in Microsoft Windows environment using the following:
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Access or other database tool, including definition of filters, searching, the use of wildcards, and creation of reports
- Previous Document Control experience with Vendor documents is a must.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available