The Velosi Group, founded in 1982, provides quality assurance and quality control services to a number of leading national and multinational oil and gas companies. The Velosi Group operates globally through four principal offices in the USA, the UK, Malaysia and the UAE and has operational or representative offices in a further 27 countries worldwide.
Our Houston, TX office is currently seeking a Business Analyst - Contracts, Pricing & Tenders
- Develop and submit detailed RFI / RFP / Quotes / Contracts for manpower, QA/QC, and engineering services in the oil & gas industry
- Develop and maintain pricing models for multiple product lines
- Develop and maintain current contract database
- Develop and maintain KPIs
- General business research and analysis with a focus on the oil & gas industry
- Other duties as assigned by Sales Operations Manager
Skill & Abilities:
- Analytical and detail oriented
- Advanced user of Excel and familiarity with MS office suite
- Works well within a matrix organization
- Interface with Key Customers (internal and external)
Experience and competencies:
- Prefer 2-4 years experience in contracts and pricing (RFI/RFP/quotes/contracts) or related
- College Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Oil & gas experience preferred with focus on recruiting, QA/QC, or Engineering services. Product line knowledge is preferred
- Exposure to international business, pricing & currency exchange
- Core Competencies
- Action oriented
- Business acumen
- Timely decision making
- Decision quality
- Integrity & trust
- Organizational agility
- Problem solving
- Time management
Velosi Ltd was established in 1982. By utilizing the services of our sister company, Intec (UK) we are capable of delivering Global Recruitment Solutions within the Oil & Gas, Power, Nuclear, Utilities, Rail, Construction and Aerospace Sectors for Owner/Operators, Consultancies, Contractors and Sub-Contractors.
For a free, confidential service register your details on velosi-intec where you will find a full list of live positions. Ongoing requirements include; ATEX Inspector, Civil Engineers, Coating Inspector, Commissioning Engineers, Drilling Engineer, Electrician, HSE, Inspectors, Instrument Engineer/Technicians, Labourer, Mechanic, Mechanical & Electrical Engineer/Fitters, Operator, Pipeline Engineer/Supervisor/Inspector, Piping Engineer/Supervisor/Inspector, Planning Engineers, Process Engineer, Project Engineer, Project Manager, QA/QC Engineer/Managers, Quantity Surveyors/Cost Engineers/Project Controls/Estimators, Riggers, Safety Advisor/Officer/Engineers, Site Managers, Supervisor/Superintendents, Turbine Engineer/Fitters and many more.
Velosi Intec is an equal opportunities employer and a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC).