Updated: Aug 1 2012
||Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Refinery - Coffeyville, KS, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
• Lead multiple projects up to $5MM in size, accountable for scope, schedule, and budget.
• Provide technical support to projects led by others.
• Lead outside engineering firms as required to develop scope alternatives and design for projects led by self, others.
• Design smaller systems as required.
• Review plans in specialty area as developed by others for technical conformance to code and facility specifications.
• Assist in maintaining/updating facility specifications and typical details.
• Ensure drawings are accurate to support facility PSM requirements.
Minimum: Bachelors degree, Engineering. Chemical, Civil or Mechanical strongly preferred.
• Ten plus years experience in project management, refinery and chemical experience strongly preferred.
• Past experience in a project management position leading projects of at least $5MM in size, experience with larger projects preferred. Independent development of scope alternatives and engineering requirements preferred.
• Knowledge of ASME codes preferred. Knowledge of API codes and refining industry practices strongly preferred.
• Projects/work experience demonstrating strong project, communication, and technical analysis skills.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available