TAM International, Inc.
Updated: Mar 6 2013
||Mechanical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Sales and Marketing
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Develop and execute an effective sales strategy to increase the market share of TAM International in Colombia to its maximum potential.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop sales strategy to identify market potential for TAM, ensure direct customer contact in the assigned areas, and develop tactical initiatives to gain market share.
- Call on customer representatives such as executives, managers, engineers, drilling superintendents or other personnel.
- Prepare sales reporting and/or call reports as required to indicate sales activity
- Prepare sales or service presentations or contracts for products or services.
- Provide technical training to clients.
- Participate in Project Planning and/or Spud Meetings.
- Review data sheets and recommend tool selection for quotation to customers.
- Review blueprints, plans, and other documents to develop and prepare cost estimates.
- Must be able to understand detailed running procedures for all jobs within the region.
- Trouble-shoot problem jobs in customers´ offices.
- Evaluate Incident Reports and write reports to explain them.
- Assist TAM personnel in service-related or sales issues or questions.
- Propose changes in equipment, processes, or use of materials or services which would result in cost reduction or improvement in operations.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
B.S. degree required in Petroleum or Mechanical Engineering, a minimum of ten years related experience in downhole drilling or completion tools. Must have meaningful sales experience in Colombia.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Ability to work under a minimum of supervision. Ability to read and understand engineering drawings as they pertain to assembly of inflatable packers or related downhole tools. Computer literate. Bilingual English/Spanish required.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available