The QMR Coordinator is responsible for the administration of the organizations Quality, Maintenance and Reliability System (QMRS) and site specific Service Quality Plans (SQP) and has the authority over processes affecting service quality. The QMR Coordinator is assigned a specific area of responsibility and will work with site management, technicians and other personnel for implementation and sustainability of the QMRS. QMR Coordinators report directly to QMR System Managers (QMR Professionals) and may have a matrix to other management personnel.
1. Implement Regional KPI’s, goals, targets, objectives, and strategies.
2. Develop, implement, and communicate QMR Systems, strategies and Plans as directed by the QMR System Managers.
3. Manage and maintain the Company’s internal quality audit program and assess improvement initiatives resulting from all Quality Audits – internal and external.
4. Participate in internal compliance audits in accordance with the QMRS.
5. Manage training of all company personnel in the requirements, documentation and maintenance of the QMR System.
6. Implement the company’s quality inspection and product release programs for incoming and in-process materials and components, processes and finished goods.
7. Report on timely basis to QMR System Managers on the performance of the QMRS.
8. Investigating internal and external quality problems and, when necessary, developing corrective and preventive actions.
9. Develop, review, and approve Technical Work Specifications.
10. Implements the company’s Corrective Action Program and provides performance analysis.
11. Reviews quality assurance specifications, test reports and other documentation to ensure that safety and quality assurance requirements are met.
12. Ensure the region is compliant with all company and regulatory requirements.
13. Will monitor overall QMR performance, compile relevant data, conduct analysis, investigations and take actions on negative performance trends while keeping corporate informed of results.
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications & Experience:
1. Bachelors’ degree in Engineering, Quality or Business Management is preferred but not mandatory.
2. 3 Years Industry Experience, or 1 year with a professional certification.
3. Working knowledge of API, ISO and other standards that the organization subscribes.
4. Ability to interface and communicate effectively with customer, regulatory agencies, management and suppliers, subcontractors and employees at all levels of the organization.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available