Shell Oil Company
Updated: Jun 3 2012
||Paramedic / Nurse
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Houston, TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Employees are Shell's most valued assets, and management of employee health is a direct investment in its employees and their productivity. The purpose of Shell's Disability Management Program (DMP) is to ensure employees receive proper medical care and treatment, and provide a uniform approach for managing non-occupational disability absence benefits. Professional in-house disability case managers are the cornerstones of the DMP. Reports to Health Manager - Houston. Act as a resource to management, HR and Shell Health for non-occupational absences.
- Identify and track employee non-occupational absences.
- Ensure employees receive proper medical care and treatment.
- Increase employees ability to return to work at transitional or full duty.
- Ensure benefits are applied consistently to all employees.
- Increase employee retention, morale and job satisfaction.
- Improve communication and relationship with the medical community.
- Develop aggregate data on the workforce to improve its overall health.
- Decrease the cost of non-occupational absence.
- Communicating skillfully to influence positive behaviors, being comfortable in assertive but supportive role.
- Able to adapt work style to frequent interruptions and changes in priorities, excellent telephonic skills a must.
- Must have legal authorization to work in the US on a full-time basis for anyone other than current employer.
- Must have a Bachelors degree.
- A minimum of five (5) years clinical experience required.
- A minimum of two (2) years disability and/or case management experience required.
- Current unrestricted Texas license (RN, MSW, LPC or similar) preferred.
- Proven experience with Microsoft Office required and SAP preferred.
- Certificate in CCM, CDMS, CRRN, CRC, or COHN preferred.
- Broad based clinical or occupational health experience preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in psychiatry, psychological services, or addictions support preferred.
The Shell Group offers an outstanding benefits package. No phone inquiries will be accepted.
Employment Type: PERMANENT
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available