Updated: May 15 2012
||Driller, Oil & Gas, IWCF, HTHP, fluent English,drilling, degree, offshore/onshore experience, Jack-up, supervisory background
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Job Title: Drilling Supervisor
Salary: $1200 day rate
The great opportunity has arisen for a highly experienced Drilling Supervisor with strong technical and managerial skills to join an independent international Oil & Gas company operating in Turkmenistan. The company is actively engaged in the exploration, development and production of natural gas and oil.
To qualify for the position of Drilling Supervisor the ideal candidate will be required to have:
• 20years experience in offshore/onshore drilling activities
• Minimum 5years supervisory background
• Experience on a Jack-up, Cyber rig
• Ability to coordinate simultaneous operations
• Valid offshore medical certificate
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
• Fluent in written and spoken English
• Bachelor's degree in Petroleum Engineering or equivalent
• SIMOPS experience
The successful candidate will report directly to the Drilling Superintendent and responsible for the following:
• On-site supervision of drilling operations
• Direction and management of the crew
• Ensuring that the rig contractor and service company perform in accordance with the HSE standards and policies set by the Company
• Coordinating multiple operations simultaneous
• Document details of the drilling and issue recording
• Submitting results to the Drilling Superintendent
• Preparation of reports on equipment, employee safety & security, cost controls and environmental influences
• Monitoring the on-site training
• Ensuring everyone is well informed on the particulars of the job
In return my client offers highly an attractive basic salary along with the social package in compliance with company policy.
For more information about Drilling Supervisor position please contact Yelena Nicol at the below address or visit Leap29 website for a comprehensive list of open position.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available