Updated: May 14 2012
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Total is one of the first international oil companies, the world actor of the gas, the petro chemistry and tomorrow, the biomass and the solar energy. Gathering 100 000 employees in more than 130 countries, the Group implements its technological know-how to contribute to satisfy the present and future world energy demand.
Total is not only the world's fourth-largest oil and gas company and a top-tier energy producer and provider, but also one of the few companies active across the entire oil and gas chain and active in exploration and production worldwide. Geosciences professionals are in a special position in the Group to benefit from the diversity that is a core component of their daily work.
Within the E&P Branch, the Reservoir Geology Department is in charge of developing and realizing integrated geological studies for the development of new fields or the re-development of mature fields. As a senior geologist in this group, your main responsibilities will include:
- The analysis and validation of geological data;
- The decision and carrying out of special studies;
- Carrying out and synthesizing statistical data while ensuring coherence with dynamic data;
- Conceiving and building geological models taking into consideration known analogues;
- Evaluating and quantifying uncertainties;
- Participation in the construction of dynamic models ensuring geological coherence during the calibration;
- Participation in the selection of the location of development wells and the integration of their results in the existing models;
- Ensuring the evaluation of volumes in place and the associated uncertainties;
- Assuring the realization of data base references; and
- Participating in data room evaluations.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available