* Coordinates well completion operations with Drilling Contractor, Company Segments and Third Parties to ensure compliance with work programs, Company standards, project procedures and contract requirements.
* Prepares 24-hour look ahead document with Wellsite Supervisors.
* Attends Daily planning meeting with Wellsite Supervisors and the Rig Supervisors.
* Help Wellsite Supervisor in issuing Written Instructions to Drillers for each tour based on well program highlighting potential risks such as perforation operation, losses and kicks after perforation.
* Witnesses and ensures all depth correlations are correct.
* Attends the rig floor to supervise critical activities such as (but not limited to) landing, packer setting, tubing testing, and pumping etc
* Verifies adherence to instructions and procedures.
* Organizes completion pre-job meeting (Operations and safety).
* Maintains "7 day planner" to anticipate resource requirements to meet well demands and provide optimum efficiency of services including contingency plans.
* Prepares Standard Equipment Lists (if applicable) in a timely manner for each phase of the well.
* Ensures Material Requests are issued in a timely manner to avoid disruption of operation.
* Responsible for checking equipment on site to ensure readiness. (QA/QC)
* Manages proper inventory of completion equipment and materials.
* Updates log book. Ensures adequate handover to his relief. Requirements
* 5 Years' Experience in repairing ESP * Should have experience in Running ESP (Electrical Submersible Pumps - preferably REDA/GE /WOOD GROUP Make), PCP (Progressive Cavity Pump), Sucker Rod, Pulling & Running large diameter Tubing string (3.5" to 7" Dia).
* Some experience in conventional Well work will be highly advantageous.
* Should have a valid IWCF certificate. Company Profile
* Multinational Oil Service Company