Swift Worldwide Resources is an international recruitment firm specializing in talent acquisition within the oil and gas industry. Swift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey recruitment solution to capture top technical and management talent by designing bespoke packages that align with the unique needs of our clients. With approximately 3,000 employees in over 30 countries, Swift has an expansive global footprint in the oil and gas recruitment industry. Our client, a major specialty chemical company, is seeking an Accounts payable/Finance Assistant to join their team in Victoria, Texas.
* Our client is a global company creating value for their customers and shareholders across a portfolio of advantaged intermediate chemical technologies, high performance polymers, and differentiated fiber and other downstream products. They value their employees and abide by their guiding principles to ensure a happy, healthy and respectful work environment. The role you will play:
* Confirm proper receipt of service and obtain invoice approval from field.
* Prepare and enter service entries into SAP system.
* Assist in researching and clearing exceptions on the SAP VIM Exception Invoice Report.
* Provide help researching and clearing entries on the GRIR monthly transaction report.
* Knowledge of general office duties.
* Track information in Microsoft Excel. Background Profile:
* General Software Skills; e-mail, Internet & Windows computer file management
* Microsoft Office
* Excellent communication both written and verbal