Our Cotulla, TX client has a need for 2 EHS Coordinators for a Direct Hire opportunity.
The EHS Coordinator identifies, eliminates and controls hazardous conditions that may lead to injury and/or property damage using Company's EHS standards, best practices and analytical techniques.
Primary Job Function:
- Plan and execute the site EHS function requirements.
- Conduct daily site EHS meetings.
- Implement preventive measures and recommend improvement on any unsafe conditions, materials and equipment.
- Perform job site analysis, determine employee exposure, and institute safe work procedures.
- Conduct daily EHS inspections, document findings, and implement corrective actions.
- Conduct accident investigations and facilitate the return to work program.
- Manage daily activities regarding injury management and Workers Compensation issues.
- Administrate the Company Substance Abuse Program, including drug and alcohol testing.
- Maintain all site required documentation related to EHS issues, i.e. accident reports, inspection reports, training logs.
- Conduct EHS training sessions for employees and supervisors.
- Cooperate with sub-contractors on the work progress and monitor their EHS related functions.
- Investigate ALL incidents and near misses, including recommendations for future prevention and methods of mitigation.
- Participate in all Root Cause or similar Investigations.
- Ensure Compliance with applicable OSHA, PHMSA, FMCSA, EPA, TCEQ, Federal, State, and Local Requirements.
- Ensure Compliance with and assist in the development of Temporary Traffic Control Plans and Procedures.
- Work with project personnel in a professional and mature manner in order to maintain the integrity of the Company and relationships formed therein.
- 3-10 years of construction EHS related experience.
- Working knowledge of OSHA CFR 1926 standards.
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in EHS related field.
- First Aid, CPR, OSHA 500 certification.
- Analyzes problems and makes sounds decisions in a timely manner based on Company's EHS standards.
- Utilizes organizational skills with good attention to detail and emphasis on quality.
- Displays good written and oral communication skills and employs effective listening skills.
- Displays tactful, mature and professional demeanor with good interpersonal skills including the ability to work with diverse personnel, vendors and medical professionals.
- Physical demands require ability to endure frequent physical activity, work long days and handle outdoor elements including a variety of weather conditions.
- Requires frequent travel.
- Complies with Company's policies and procedures.
- Complies with Company's Drug & Alcohol Policy maintaining favorable drug testing results throughout employment.
- Performs job safely with respect to others, property and individual safety.
- Works effectively with others to encourage teamwork and productivity.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
Please visit us on the web at http://www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas (Arlington, Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston Galleria, Lewisville, West Houston, San Antonio, Sugar Land, and The Woodlands), Tennessee (Nashville and Brentwood), and Arizona (Phoenix and Scottsdale).
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.