Updated: May 11 2012
||Planner / Scheduler, Project Controls, Primavera
||Houston, TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Contract position with a major Oil & Gas Client here in Houston, TX.
The overall responsibility:
The Scheduler will be responsible for a comprehensive schedule control system, including day-to-day planning activities and the integration of contractor schedules into the overall project schedule.
The ideal candidate will preferably have/be:
Plans & Procedures
- Develop the project planning and scheduling controls strategy, plans and procedures, reflecting both client and contractor roles and responsibilities;
- Adhere to the segment financial and business and project processes.
- Provide the necessary schedules to ensure the development of proper estimates and studies within a project stage and for sanction;
- Coordinate and develop appropriate internal and external schedule benchmarks and technical limits.
- Prepare and implement project-wide work breakdown structure (WBS) / cost breakdown structure (CBS), working with the
- Implement and monitor schedules within each project stage and for entire project until completion or close-out;
- Look ahead to ensure readiness to progress forward works;
- Coordinate preparation of schedule risk analysis.
- Provide schedule input to and implement schedule element of the change management procedure;
- Provide schedule input to and implement the schedule element of risk management plan;
- Coordinate the development of risk mitigation plans as delegated;
- Link schedule element of risk process to change process and estimate.
- Prepare and implement project-wide progress measurement and reporting system, including roll-up levels, section weightings and reporting cycle calendar;
- Develop and issue various reports to appropriate stakeholders;
- Prepare and present project information to appropriate stakeholders;
- Develop project closeout plan;
- Develop commercial interface.
Implement planning process consistent with Activity Planning processes
Primavera experience required
Petroplan is a Global Recruitment Organization, supplying skilled technical professionals and support services to the Oil, Gas and Petrochemical industries.
Formed in 1976, Petroplan has over thirty years' experience and knowledge of global staffing markets to support exploratory drilling through engineering and construction to ongoing operations and maintenance contracts.
Petroplan currently supports over 600 skilled technical personnel assigned to clients in 40 worldwide locations.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available