Updated: May 11 2012
||Legal, You should be a professionally qualified lawyer with degree and/or masters in oil and gas law or related field.
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Closed - No longer accepting applications
The purpose of this role is to provide legal advice service to the organisation.
Your responsibility and key objectives will be:
• Reviewing and drafting commercial agreements
• Legal point of contact for joint venture and services contractor parties
• Assisting in creating team systems and databases
• Providing legal and regulatory advice and support, including research and interpretation of legislation
• Accountability for compliance to regulations i.e. planning, execution and monitoring
• Responsibility for tracking/closing remedial actions arising from compliance audits
• Assisting with identifying and organising supporting documentation
• Responsibility for identifying legal risks and proposing appropriate control frameworks to mitigate the risks
• Identifying and vetting external legal counsel
• Reporting on litigation, legal issues and liaising with external counsel
You will need:
• A minimum of three years work experience
• Experience in all aspects of contract/corporate/commercial law
• Sound drafting skills
• Preferably knowledge of oil and gas contractual and regulatory matters
• Preferably knowledge of HR/employment related matters
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available