Connect Energy Services Pte Ltd
Updated: May 11 2012
||Installation Engineer, Pipeline Engineering
||Associates/2 yr Degree
Closed - No longer accepting applications
The incumbent will be responsible for the:-
- Pipeline stress/strain analysis calculations (wall thickness confirmation, expansion, flotation, bend analysis, anchor block, upheaval buckling, crossings design, pipeline protection, buried pipe-soil analysis, stress/strain based finite element design).
- Finite element/strain based design.
- Fatigue analysis.
- Interpretation of geotechnical data, and development of geotechnical basis for the detailed analysis.
- Provision of input in geotechnical and topographical survey specifications.
- A degree in engineering (or related disciplines) is required.
- Possess at least 7 years of experience in engineering and operations within major pipeline installation projects.
- Highly competent in writing technical design reports and specifications.
- Strong knowledge in ORCAFLEX, OFFPIPE AUTOPIPE and Ms Excel.
- Malaysian Nationality only
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available