Updated: Jun 9 2012
||Project Management, Subsea Engineering, Subsea
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
The Sr. Subsea Project Manager requires operational knowledge of subsea systems, hardware, flowlines, control systems, umbilicals, field architecture and a strong understanding of upstream business in the Gulf of Mexico Region.
• Prioritize work and work assignments within the department
• Oversee project management systems, tools, processes, procedures and reporting
• Strategically plan and coordinate multiple tasks during different project phases including:
• Proposal development
• Cost, Time, Resource (CTR development)
• Manpower forecasting
• Project Profitability and Financial reporting
• Risk and opportunity mitigation/management
• Change management (MOC) process'
• Subcontract management
• Level-l, 2, & 3 schedule development
• Prepare and deliver formal presentations and project reports
• Identify problems and execute satisfactory solutions
• Subsea Field Development understanding with onshore and offshore experience
• Engineering, Procurement and Construction experience coupled with the ability to interpret Design Basis documents, specification and procedures for Subsea projects
• Experience in Subsea Field Architecture, Pipelines, Risers, Subsea Hardware and the related engineering processes needed to execute engineering work within these disciplines
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available