Updated: May 15 2012
||Field Service Tech, MWD/LWD
||Rotational Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
FIFO position, Australia
Halliburton is one of the world's largest and most safety-conscious providers of oil and gas field services since 1919.
Here's your chance to join an industry leader in Oil and Gas in Australia.
As a Field Engineer you will apply your knowledge and experiences, to provide an industry leading standard in terms of safety and service delivery to our various clients. You will be required to work both as an individual and in the team environment.
You will have experience in the following fields;
• Tool testing, diagnostics, trouble shooting
• Analyzing survey and Petrophysical data
• Basic Computing and electronics skills
You will need to be able to;
• Demonstrate an ability to work Safety, activity participating in safety programs and initiatives
• Work to the highest standard as expected by the company and client, providing accurate, true data when requested.
• Be able to work both independently and in the team environment with a positive work attitude.
• Communicate effectively, liaising with all members of the rigsite team and office based support personnel.
• Troubleshoot problems that arise and systematically resolve the issues.
• Understand and run modeling software to maximize drilling efficiency thought mechanical and Hydraulics modeling.
• Follow written procedures, work methods outlined within the Company's Management System and those of our clients to ensure that the service is delivered safety to the highest standards with the goal to minimizing non- productive time events.
Halliburton have several positions vacant with ranging from junior to lead roles.
All levels must possess good communication skills, arithmetic, data entry and recording skills, and able to operate, maintain, teach and interpret all LWD sensors. proven exceptional skills within the Directional Drilling service line and must demonstrate proficiency in the operation and maintenance of each type of service, equipment and tool used in the Directional Drilling service line plus knowledge and understanding of other service functions.
Within this role, you will be at the forefront of cutting edge projects working in a challenging, varied and flexible environment!
At Halliburton we will offer you training, travel and opportunities to progress both locally and globally.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available