||Competitive based on experience
||Houston, TX, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
PDS is the leading supplier of cased hole well integrity diagnostic services on Alaska's North Slope, with a stellar reputation for outstanding Service Quality and Innovation since 1995. We are currently seeking individuals for expansion into the Gulf Coast Market. We are offering a unique working environment for the skilled professional seeking a position with high visibility and tangible opportunity for advancement based on individual contribution and merit.
PDS would like to talk to you if you are interested in an opportunity to contribute to the expansion of a small innovative service company.
We are actively seeking skilled personnel with the following experience:
- Running well logging tools such as Production Logging and Multi-finger calipers.
- Familiar with Well Logging Equipment Maintenance
- Promote Safe Work Practices and High Standards of Performance
- Support Excellent Customer Relations
- Communicate effectively both written and verbally
- Work independently within a team environment
If you have 3 or more years experience in any of the following:
- Field Engineer in Production Logging, Calipers or CBL Services
- Memory Well Logging Engineer
- E-Line Cased or Open Hole Logging engineer
- Working with Sondex Logging tools
- a professional attitude, work ethic and appearance
- a eagerness to learn
ability to acquire TWIC card
We provide a flexible work schedule as well as a competitive benefits and compensation package.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available