WTS Energy (CVS+JP) 2010
Updated: May 10 2012
||The Hague, Netherlands
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
• Solid background in classical reservoir engineering principles and methods, including experience in at least some of the following areas: material balance analysis, fluid characterization, SCAL data interpretation, welltest interpretation, well performance, production forecasting
• Functional understanding of geology, geophysics, petrophysics and reservoir characterization issues and how they relate to reservoir performance and development planning.
• Proficiency in industry standard analytical reservoir engineering packages, preferably including Petex IPM Suite, Saphir and/or PanSystem, PVTsim is desirable
• Hands-on experience with numerical reservoir simulation and proficiency in Eclipse is desirable
• Should have at least 5 year of relevant experinece
• MSc or PhD in science or engineering
• Fluent in written and spoken technical English
• Strong analytical and communication skills
• Enjoy working in a multi-disciplinary team environment
Terms & Conditions:
Start date: ASAP
Location: The Hague, The Netherlands
Contract: Permanent, direct hire staff assignment
Assignment Length: Long term
Remuneration: Competitive salary and terms and conditions, in line with experience and education
Our client is a reputable services company providing a complete range of integrated reservoir and field services to the oil and gas industry.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available