PROGISYS ASIA Inc.
Updated: Jun 21 2012
||Safety Engineering, prepare the production activities for particular works in SIMOPS, HSE and EXPLOITATION OPERATION
||Associates/2 yr Degree
||GIRASOL offshore platform, Angola
||Job Code: BP-APET-05-0512
Closed - No longer accepting applications
LOCATION: GIRASOL offshore platform, Angola
START DATE: From mid of June 2012
DURATION: 3 years
WORKING SCHEDULE: Rotation 4 weeks off / 4 weeks on
TYPE OF CONTRACT: Contract
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE:
• The technical assistance with the view to prepare the production activities for particular works in SIMOPS environment and to edit operational procedures for the routine operation as well as for the specific operations
• The environment of this technical assistance is: very heavy SIMOPS Construction activity with a major revamping project, 24 h/a day construction activity and high POB (350+).
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Ensure that works under SIMOPS rules are prepared and dossier issued accordingly,
• Permanently ensure that all Safety Rules are enforced for the modifications works as well as for the exploitation,
• Contribution to the reporting of anomalies, incidents, STOP CARD; participation to the investigations and application of corrective actions where necessary,
• Participation to the update of engineering documentations (PID, Safety logigrams, Operating procedures and Standing Instructions),
• Management of ROC/RLO meeting for works preparation under Operation Responsibility with particular care regarding HSE aspects,
• Ensure liaison with supervisor that the Permit to Work are prepared as per RLO/ROC minute of meeting.
• Participation to the HAZID, HAZOP and Cause Tree Analysis. Perform PTW audits. Participation to the
• Weekly Safety meeting.
• Coordination of the preparation of the production operations for major campaign (dessanding TRA, Dessaltor by-pass installation, etc...) and SIMOPS works (like viscosification skid integration), as follow:
• Preparation of the task sheet to be included into RLO/ROC for all major operations,
• Preparation of relevant isolation procedures for particular works / campaigns in liaison with production supervisor,
• Preparation of dedicated procedure required to flush, purge and clean up of full or part of an unity,
• Raise an exhaustive equipment list including the consumable required for the particular operation. Follow up of material supply to guaranty availability in due time for Works start-up,
• Establishment of a list of personnel required to perform the activity (taking care of day and night Shift and change over days),
• Preparation of all particular field tests and performance tests. Coordination of execution on Site of this particular operation in collaboration with the COMPANY's production supervisor,
• Establishment of micro-planning of dedicated campaign,
• Compilation of a folder to gather all the previous documentation/procedure and make it easily usable to be able to perform the same operation later on.
• Drawing up in liaison with DB17-METH of operational procedures and particular operational instruction to be validated by Production superintendant.
• Assistance to GIR-STP for installation optimisation, troubleshooting and process set up.
REQUIRED SKILLS for the execution of the SERVICE
• General training Grade 12 + 2/3 years (BTS or DUT) with additional training (ENSPM SPTP typical) and 15 years of experience in Oil & Gas operation including terminating
• Knowledge of offshore
• Conversant with DCS based process control
• Knowledge of the company H .S.E safety rules and PTW system
• Knowledge of OPERGUID, method, rigorous, well organised
• English and French
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available