Updated: May 11 2012
||CAD/CAM, Design Engineer, Pipeline Engineering
||Associates/2 yr Degree
||Vietnam, Viet nam
||Full Time Contractor
Closed - No longer accepting applications
We have an open position in Vietnam for Chief Engineer - Pipeline Design position for the Gas Pipe Line Project in Vietnam.
Brief pipeline project:
- 30" diameter dry gas pipeline, 30Km from Gas processing plant to Distribution Center .
- Distribution/Control center
- 6" diameter pipeline with Pig receiver/Metering skid and Launching, 25Km length.
- 10'diameter pipeline, 25Km length, Pig receiver/Launching, for Condensate product.
Main tasks as follows:
- Preparing and develop design engineering documents and drawings in order to meet project and client requirements.
- Communicates and interfaces with other project design and engineering disciplines.
- Performs manual/computer layouts using specifications, standard drawings, design instructions, plot plan, flow diagrams, etc
- Responsible for developing piping material specifications and procedures
- Check, back check, and correct manual/computer drawings and isometrics.
- Responsible for piping/pipeline checking base on API and ASME/ANSI standard
- Initiates and monitors quality control procedures for assigned work.
- Pipeline Design Engineering Degrees or relevant
- 15 years design experiences in Oil/Gas projects
- 02 years in the same position
Duration of Contract
- 07 months plus
- From Jun 2012 to Jan 2013.
- Vungtau City, Vietnam
- Competitive daily rate with a good allowances. Detail to be provided once selected.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available