IHS (NYSE: IHS) is the leading source of information and insight in critical areas that shape today's business landscape, including energy and power; design and supply chain; defense, risk and security; environmental, health and safety (EHS) and sustainability; country and industry forecasting; and commodities, pricing and cost. Businesses and governments in more than 165 countries around the globe rely on the comprehensive content and expert independent analysis of IHS to make high-impact decisions and develop strategies with speed and confidence. IHS has been in business since 1959 and became a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange in 2005. Headquartered in Englewood, Colorado, USA, IHS employs more than 5,500 people in more than 30 countries around the world.
This individual will showcase our information and products by working with existing clients to demonstrate the value of IHS. He/she will provide customer care for our products, specifically Petra and Kingdom. He/she will demonstrate the value of IHS products in collaboration with our data and information. He/she will work with management to develop process or product enhancements to address customer need.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Maintain a high level of customer care for established and new customers.
• Mentor customers on geologic workflows using our software
• Trouble-shoot customer issues to determine root cause
• Provide detailed information to management for "critical" issues
• Create knowledgebase articles for our customer portal
• If program is not currently designed for desired task, either submit enhancement request on the customers behalf, or explain how they can do so.
• Record client issues into a customer care CRM application
• Responsible for providing testing and feedback on new releases pertaining to updates and upgrades being released to customers.
• Established and sustained bi-directional relationship with Product Management and developers.
Required Education: Bachelor's degree in Geoscience, Petroleum Engineering, or Computer Science related position, or equivalent experience.
• Preferably have 0 to 2 years of working with the software
• Preferably 5 years in science or computer related field with emphasis on E&P information, or application software a plus.
• Preferably 1 year experience dealing with (or related to) customer issues.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Able to discuss and explain complex workflow analysis of supported products/data with clients in a straight forward and organized manner. Professional voice, appearance, and interpersonal skills for communicating with customers. Concise and strong troubleshooting/problem solving skills, able to quickly learn new interfaces. Strong Technical and analytical skills working with network systems. Must have knowledge of Windows operating systems and Internet functionality
. *Only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow up.*