Looking for Senior Consultants to work within our Real-time Data Management (RTDM) team based in Houston. The candidate will be responsible for leading and supporting solution architecture, development, sales support and delivery of SCADA solutions primarily into the Oil & Gas Industry, working closely with the RTDM Practice Lead, Account Managers and Solution Leads. The job requires knowledge of the industry, language, technology, culture, and approach to business issues and the successful candidate should be experienced in discussing with management and engineering staff the major issues that are driving SCADA initiatives in the industry.
The successful candidate will have experience in consulting, designing and deploying SCADA infrastructure including expertise with one or more of the following applications: Cygnet, Telvent, Wonderware ArchestrA, , ClearSCADA and other associated SCADA systems.
The successful candidate will have 5+ years experience in Automation and at least 2 years specializing in Wonderware ArchestrA
• Preparing project plans including tasks, deliverables, estimates, resources, dependencies and critical path analysis
• Performing software analysis and testing
• Delivering SCADA consulting services at clients' sites worldwide, bringing a combination of Oil and Gas, and RTDM knowledge
• Determining system specifications, input/output processes working parameters to meet business requirements
• Supporting business development activities, presenting at conferences
• Writing proposals, responding to requests for information, requests for proposal
Candidates must possess:
• Flexibility and willingness to work at company or customer sites throughout the world
• Proven track record delivering consulting services
• Bachelors Degree in computer science, engineering, or related field
• Consulting experience in the Oil and Gas and/or Utilities sectors
• Excellent oral, presentation, and written communication skills.
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Ability to work well in teams
• Ability to prioritize workload.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Independence and ability to work in a self-directed environment
• Industry consulting experience implementing Automation related solutions in the Oil & Gas and/or Utilities
• Experience with the following Wonderware products: InTouch, System Platform, Historian (InSQL), ActiveFactory and WIS (Suite Voyager)
• Understanding of process control concepts as applied to real-time data acquisition and integration into data historians
• Knowledge of best-practice Automation strategies, implementations and designs
• Able to develop sales and marketing material, including whitepapers
• Mature interpersonal skills and comfortable with difficult issues in front of Management
• Willing to travel as required. International travel is expected.
• Understanding of industry relevant standards (e.g. OPC, OPC-UA, API 21)
• Experience with SCADA systems like Cygnet, Telvent, TeleClearSCADA, Intellution iFIX, Rockwell RSView, ABB SCADAVision, ....
• Solid understand of SCADA communication protocols like MODBUS, MODBUS/TCP, ROC, BSAP, TotalFlow (PCCU), A/B DF1, DNP3, ....
• Experience with C#, .NET development environment and Microsoft SharePoint
• Experience of integrating SCADA/DCS systems with enterprise historians
• Ability to integrate business process and technology solutions
• Experience of working within a major client within our target industries
• Strong project and program management skills, certification preferred