Edgar Cowen Ltd
Updated: May 13 2012
||Drilling Consultant, Drilling Engineering, Drilling Superintendent
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||London, United Kingdom
Closed - No longer accepting applications
My client is a well known UK Operator with offices in London and Aberdeen. They currently seek to appoint a Well Team Leader to join them in the London office.
With a team of Drilling Engineers and Technicians for whom you will be accountable, you will report directly to the Operations Manager. You will oversee the provision of technical, operational and commercial expertise in the preparation for, execution of and reporting on well operations. You will be tasked with providing a safe, cost effective well construction programme and to monitor the execution of the programme.
Key responsibilities will include:
- party services.
- Liaison with client sub-surface team / management to define and agree the well objectives.
- Well design including casing, directional, fluids, cementing, bits and hydraulics programming.
- Preparation and approval of well construction programmes.
- Liaison with key third party contractors.
- Preparation of data for statutory submissions to regulatory authorities.
- Preparation of and participation in risk assessment, hazard analysis and DWOP processes.
- Preparation and processing of probabilistic models for well engineering projects.
- Monitoring of daily cost tracking.
- Keeping abreast of current health, safety and environmental legislative requirements.
- Proactive management of all third party supply contracts
- Supervision and management of direct reports.
The ideal individual will possess an Engineering degree along with extensive offshore experience. You must also be computer literate and be knowledgeable about engineering software application programmes. You will also be IWCF certified.
For an informal discussion please contact Sean McGuire at Edgar Cowen, or alternatively send us your CV.
We always have new roles for Well Team Leaders; to hear about them, send us your CV or visit our website.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available