Swift Worldwide Resources
Updated: May 8 2012
||Purchasing, SAP, invoice, payment, vendor relations, payment process, Microsoft
||Chattanooga, TN, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Swift Worldwide Resources is an international recruitment firm specializing in talent acquisition within the oil and gas industry. Swift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey recruitment solution to capture top technical and management talent by designing bespoke packages that align with the unique needs of our clients. With approximately 3,000 employees in over 30 countries, Swift has an expansive global footprint in the oil and gas recruitment industry.
Our client, a specialty chemical company, is seeking a Buyer Assistant to join their team in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
* Our client is a global company creating value for their customers and shareholders across a portfolio of advantaged intermediate chemical technologies, high performance polymers, and differentiated fiber and other downstream products. They value their employees and abide by their guiding principles to ensure a happy, healthy and respectful work environment.
Buyer Assistant duties to include the following:
* Enter Receipt of Service information
* Act as liaison with vendors regarding payment inquiries, status, and invoices
* Extend purchasing material masters screens
* Filing, scanning, copying
Experience & Skills Required:
* SAP knowledge
* At ease with Vendor Relations
* Experience in tracking and managing order to payment processes
* Experience with MS Office Software (Excel- working knowledge of pivot tables and data analysis, Word- document creation/editing and PowerPoint- presentation creation/editing)
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available