Updated: May 8 2012
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||City of London, United Kingdom
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Opportunity to join a leading global Oil & Gas Operator that is looking to recruit a Project Manager to join them on a long-term contract basis based initially in London and then transferring to Europe, exact location to be confirmed.
Key responsibilities will include:
The Project Manager has overall responsibility for the delivery of the needed documents and activities necessary to successfully move through the Appraise and into the Select Stage.
He will direct the engineering contractor to identify a work plan and deliverables needed to be successful. He co-ordinates additional specialist support from UEC and external contractors (construction specialist, etc). Additionally, he will integrate inputs from the Engineering, Environmental and Social, and Project Controls Managers.
The Project Manager is responsible for recommending, developing and ensuring implementation of activities that will progress us through the Appraise Stage into Select.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Act as the Technical Support role as delegated by the Appraisal General Manager in ensuring that the provisions of the works undertaken by Engineering Contractor are executed in accordance with the EPMS call off contract.
- Provide Work Scope definition and planning, performance monitoring, delivery quality, priority setting and conflict resolution of engineering issues.
- Input to the SOR and relevant Basis of Design documents
- Input and support to PSCM including identification of long lead equipment items
- Interfacing with the Midstream Operations Team
- Interfacing with the Commercial and HSSE Team members.
Demonstration of Health and Safety Leadership in the EPMS Contractor's Office
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available