BP International Ltd
Updated: May 8 2012
||Coil Tubing, planning AND scheduling
||Associates/2 yr Degree
Closed - No longer accepting applications
The Functional Performance Team leader provides project management services to the sub-projects in the areas of estimating, scheduling, planning, and cost, risk and information management.
This is a line management role, reporting to the VP Strategy and Planning, and typically responsible for leading a team of < 10 personnel.
Planning & Scheduling:
- Manage the planning and schedule co-ordination for the inter-discipline teams' activities and prepare schedule plans at the appropriate level of detail to describe and track progress of the discipline activities.
- Track the development of appropriate schedules, implement, and monitor schedules within a project stage and for the Delivery Team up to completion/close-out.
- Ensure robust forecasting of schedule and budget procedures and processes are embedded in the sub-team
- Track the development of appropriate cost forecasting. Implement and monitor costs within each project stage and for the entire project until completion/close-out.
- Establish and maintain a robust cost forecasting system with audit path back to original budgets.
- Coordinate preparation of Cost & Schedule Risk analysis.
- Maintain a project document management system compliant with BP standards and with interface requirements of parties with whom we contract. Maintain integrity of data access.
- Develop robust data management processes to ensure successful document handover to Operations at project completion.
- Preparation the Project Monthly report for the Delivery Team.
Risk & Change Management:
- Participate in risk identification workshops and maintain Risk Register
- Provide internal Project Management Team 'audit' of Risk Management activities
- Maintain the project Management of Change process, and integrate with other disciplines integrate with other disciplines
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available