Updated: Jun 4 2012
||Fabrication, Piping Engineer, Piping Supervisor
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Middletown, NY, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Piping Designer (Mechanical)
Our client is a provider of consulting, engineering, and project management services to clients within the Northeast United States.
The Piping Designer will report to the Project Managers.
Our client is seeking Piping Designer to further assist with the growth currently underway within their organization. Our client is a provider of consulting, engineering, and project management services within the Northeast region. The focus is on turnkey deliver of capital expansion projects including natural gas compression and transmission pipeline.
The Piping Designer will be responsible for the following:
• Interface with other disciplines to ensure accurate facilities layout utilizing CADWorx 2010,
• Lead the development of the facilities layout following direction from the Project Managers, Assistant Project Managers, and Project Engineers,
• Strong understanding of P&ID drawings,
• Interface with the Material Procurement Manager to acquire accurate vendor drawings for utilization in facilities layout,
• Deliver the required facilities design project at the sanctioned cost, schedule and performance criteria,
• Utilize AutoCAD 2010, AutoCAD Civil 3D 2010, and CADWorx to develop required 3D facilities drawings,
• Perform piping design activities from project conception through planning, design, and as-built drawing creation,
• Assist in the creation of Bill of Materials through the utilization of CADWorx and other software,
• Strong and recent CADWorx Experience
• Background in Oil, Gas, and Petrochemical, etc.
• Understanding of ASME and API specifications High degree of initiative and independent judgment
• Strong problem solving abilities
• Ability to work with field employees and vendors as well as other disciplines
• Ability to organize work, engage in a variety of tasks simultaneously and consistently meet deadlines
• Strong oral/written communication skills and personal computer skills
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
The successful candidate will have three to five years of diversified Oil, Gas, and Petrochemical experience. The successful candidate will have an in depth understanding of natural gas pipeline and compressor station projects. The candidate will be responsible for designing capital and maintenance projects for Natural Gas Pipelines, Compressor, and Meter Stations.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available