Black Hawk OFS
Updated: Jun 4 2012
||Dispatcher, Document Control, Production Operator
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Black Hawk Oilfield Services is an oilfield labor and consulting company offering high-quality services throughout the United States and Gulf of Mexico Shelf Region. Black Hawk is committed to providing quality skilled labor for our customers while offering exceptional benefits to our employees. We believe that each employee contributes directly to our growth and success, and we look forward to discussing employment with you.
- Must have Oil and Gas production operations experience
- Must have excellent computer skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively both written and orally
- Preferred: Familiar with SEMP Check, DynaCap, CPG, or other softwares
- Enter Production & test data into systems
- Handle logistics and coordinate manifests, rosters, etc.
- Scanning various documents into clients SEMS Program
- Miscellaneous administration
- Complete daily audit of processes
- May be used as relief operator as needed
Medical-Blue Cross Blue Shield, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, 401K, Vacation, Paid Holidays,
Performance Bonus, Recruitment Bonus
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available