Updated: May 30 2012
||The Woodlands, TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Corporate Reserves has an opening for a Senior Engineering Technologist in the Company's Woodlands office. The successful candidate will have a minimum of three (3) years experience in reserves administration. This position provides corporate support for all reserves database administration activities in an assigned region and will interface closely with numerous other disciplines throughout Anadarko to ensure accurate and compliant reserves estimates.
The ideal candidate for this position must possess experience in the oil and gas industry, exemplified strong data management skills, and be familiar with activities supporting reserves estimation. Experience using Aries, Peep, or equivalent economic modeling tools is required with knowledge of Phoenix, petroLook or equivalent reserve management systems preferred but not required. The candidate should have experience with software packages including Excel spreadsheets, Access databases, PowerPoint presentations and Word documents. The candidate should have a proactive attitude and thought process, be detail oriented, have a concern for accuracy, be capable of working and leading in a team environment and must demonstrate servant leadership qualities. Candidate must be comfortable speaking in front of groups. The candidate must also be able and willing to work after normal business hours during periods of increased activity.
- Support regional needs related to reserves and reporting
- Retrieve data from numerous systems and databases
- Effectively communicate and administer SEC and Corporate reserves requirements
- Coordinate internal reserves and financial processes
- Prepare and present various analyses using a variety of electronic tools including Excel spreadsheets, Excel graphs, PowerPoint slide shows, and Databases
- Conduct reserves related training
- Conduct thorough reviews/analysis of quarterly reserves data submissions
- Proactively seek technical and workflow improvements to reserves processes
- Perform special projects as needed
A high school diploma or equivalent is required. A Bachelor's degree in a related field is preferred but not required.
This position is not eligible for domestic relocation
The percentage of travel required for this position is 0 - 10%.
This position is eligible for the 9/80 work schedule.
Grade and salary will be commensurate with relevant education and experience.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available