Xtreme Drilling and Coil Services
Updated: Oct 11 2012
||Environmental Safety & Training, HSE Manager / Advisor, Safety Training Rep, Drilling
Closed - No longer accepting applications
The HSE Supervisor -Saudi Arabia is to execute technical and functional responsibilities related to partnering with Operations; be responsible for partnering with HSE Manager in the development and implementation of policies, procedures, and methods; be cognizant of the issues and challenges facing the Company and coordinate the strengths, resources, and capabilities to achieve the Company's goals and objectives; use progressive work and educational experience to increase knowledge and improve expertise; and demonstrate a knowledge-sharing behavior with the overall objective of helping to create and sustain a productive work culture through health, safety and environmental training, programs, and processes with a visible and uncompromised commitment to the protection of the environment as well as the productivity of the Company's employees.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Coordinating and participating in the continuous auditing of HSE management systems;
• Ensuring 80% of time is spent in the field;
• Leading on-site training programs designed to motivate field personnel;
• Coordinating and actively participating in HSE department field activities, maintaining focus to overall company objectives and consistency through HSE management;
• Coordinating and participating in continuous follow-up of HSE management systems in the field;
• Working with operations and employees to train crews and audit rig operations;
• Participating in on-call duties, offering incident management and support;
• Responding to incidents, coordinating and conducting investigations then presenting formal reports with management recommendations;
• Acting as HSE resource to our field and operational employees;
• Providing support to safety recognition department as required.
• 4 year degree
• Minimum 5 years relevant experience within the drilling industry;
• Demonstrated track record in developing and implementing HSE policies and procedures for a drilling company;
• Strong communication, management, and organizational skills required;
• Prefer demonstrated knowledge in American, safety regulations and requirements
• High degree of self-initiative
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Expert conflict resolution skills, team building, problem solving, and resourceful in obtaining win/win solutions.
• Certification in IADC Rig Pass, H2S, First Aid, Fall Protection and Confined Space Entry;
• Field experience with a proven excellent safety record;
• Possess a working knowledge of drilling equipment;
• Motivation to develop skills associated to HSE professional practices, procedures and regulations;
Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written;
• Familiarity with Word, Excel, Email & PowerPoint;
• Strong desire to support all levels of personnel;
• Position is based in Saudi Arabia
• Travel required throughout the Middle East
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available