NOV ASEP Elmar
Updated: May 22 2012
||Business Development, Sales and Marketing
||Houston, TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
- Management of Client Accounts as specified by the Sales Manager
- Provision of quotations and supportive information to customer inquiries in a timely manner with appropriate approval from Sales Manager
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with all client personnel
- Monitor client information within Sage and Outlook
- After-sales assistance to client's including Customer Feedback form and follow-up resolutions
- Monitor and facilitate the fulfillment of orders to ensure prompt delivery to customers
- Assistance with pricing evaluation and compilation on all projects
- Routinely report activities to management including, but not limited to, quote and order activity, customer contacts, and competitor activity
- Assistance with promotional and advertising literature and events
- Marketing support with particular regard to new products and pricing strategy
- Visits to client offices and locations as required
- Provision of training assistance for customers are required
- High School Diploma, college preferred, 5 years previous sales experience in related industry, strong attention to detail, strong communication skills proficient in Microsoft Office products, willing to travel, Bilingual preferred but not mandatory.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available