Enbridge Pipelines Inc.
Updated: May 14 2012
||Salary will be commensura
||Edmonton, AB, Canada
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Working in a team, under limited supervision, this position will act as a single point of contact between the Senior Lands and ROW Advisor and the Contract Land Consultants that are working on the Integrity Dig Execution Program. This position will provide guidance necessary to manage safe and efficient field consultations.
Acts as the Lead for Contract Land Consultants by:
- Acting as direct contact for contract Field Agents
- Occasionally attend field screenings
- Communicate land related matters with Construction Managers
- Coordinate contract Land Agent resources
- Work with Regional Administrator that compiles information from Land Service Providers
- Coordinate activities and tracking among land service providers
- Utilize Geographic Information System (GIS) tools for coordination and execution of the Pipeline Integrity Dig Program
- Direct and supervise land service providers in conjunction with the execution of the Pipeline Integrity Dig Program
- Research state/province and county/municipal records for land interests
- Identify existing land rights and obtain additional land rights as required for access and temporary worksites
- Develop/maintain files accordingly and incorporate into permanent Lands & ROW department record system
- Review damage claims for maintenance activities
- Represent company at public meetings as needed
- Monitor and report progress of screening, issues, and releases
Minimum 5 years in Land Consultation experience.
A technical or management degree, diploma or certificate relating to Land Acquisition Management, or oil and gas industry; or a combination of education and experience
Strong organizational, interpersonal, and problem solving skills
Strong communication and teamwork skills with the proven ability to work in a collaborative environment with diverse groups and individual personalities
Ability to pro-actively influence events and to be assertive as required to ensure the Company's best interests
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience
Enbridge, where energy meets people, was named one of Canada's Top 100 Employers and Alberta's Top 50 Employers for 2011
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available