Updated: May 21 2012
||Accounting or Finance
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Houston, TX, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Stream-Flo Industries Ltd. is a privately owned and operated manufacturer of wellhead, production gate valve and check valve equipment. Since our inception in 1962, we have become a recognized leader for our superior technology, innovative designs and top quality products. Through continued product line development, Stream-Flo has grown to be one of the largest manufacturers of our kind offering our solutions to both domestic and international customers.
Reporting to the Vice President Corporate Finance, this new position is designed to establish financial policies, procedures, controls and reporting systems. This position will work with the Vice President Corporate Finance to develop and provide senior management with the financial information necessary to support strategic operations and capital decision making processes. Identify best practices, recommend and implement financial and management reporting and cost controls.
Key position functions include:
• Guide financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures for all US operations.
• Protect assets by establishing, monitoring and enforcing internal controls.
• Prepares budgets.
• Responsible for Board package prior to Board of Directors meetings
• Prepare monthly financial statements and Management Discussion and Analysis
• Oversee daily operations of accounting department
• Work with managers and staff to develop five and ten year business plans
• Occasional travel to branch locations
Preferred Candidates will possess a combination of the following:
• Professional Accounting designation - CPA or equivalent
• Experience in a private company and manufacturing environment
• Extensive experience in corporate finance
• Ability to create and maintain complete Excel financial models - Superior Excel skills and proficiency with other MS applications
• Strong organizational skills, interpersonal skills and ability to maintainconfidentiality
• Detail oriented with demonstrated ability for accuracy in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Familiarity with US GAAP or IFRS; and, state and federal law
• Sage 500 experience is an asset
• Professional written and verbal communication skills
The Stream-Flo Group offers prospective employees a competitive salary, profit sharing and a comprehensive benefit program, as well as the opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment, characterized by continued growth and strong business results.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates identified for further consideration will be contacted.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available