Updated: May 22 2012
||Project Engineer, Project Management
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Houston, TX, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Our client excels at transporting, installing and removing offshore facilities. These include fixed and floating structures, subsea pipelines and infrastructures in shallow and deep water. They own one of the world's largest semi-submersible crane vessels.
SCOPE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Our client is looking for a Project Engineer with a minimum of 7 years experience in Offshore Installation. The Project Engineer is responsible for support during pre tender and tender phase, project preparation and project execution of platforms of a fixed type. This includes all platforms with a substructure fixed to the seabed. Substructure installation methods may be ''lifted'', ''launched'' or ''floated'' and Topsides are installed by ''lifting'' or ''floated over'' methods on top of the substructure. The Project engineer works in a project environment together with designers and engineers; and interfacing with our operations and logistics personnel regarding methods and procedures. Other responsibilities include:
- Responsible for technical project preparation.
- Leading the technical project team.
- Motivate the team.
- Plan the project execution.
- Assess the performance of his team employees.
- Challenge approaches in current business scopes.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Master's degree or Bachelor's degree in engineering
- Relevant project experience with preparation for Offshore Installations
- Experience with offshore execution of the work
- Good verbal and communication skills
- Eligibility to work in the USA on a permanent basis
- To be prepared to work temporarily offshore on our vessels or overseas when required.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available