Updated: May 7 2012
||Sales and Marketing
Closed - No longer accepting applications
About the Company
Femco is a diversified custom manufacturer of quality machined parts and provider of emergency repair services to the industries we serve. How do we stand apart from the competition? Our knowledgeable, technical sales staff. Femco has a rich history of hard-working, entrepreneurial individuals achieving long-term success. Our sales representatives go the extra mile to build relationships that last and lead to repeat business year after year.
We provide the tools and foundation on which to build a highly rewarding sales career that offers amazing income potential. We are currently seeking dynamic, experienced Industrial Sales Representatives for various industries we serve. As a Sales Representative with Femco, you will have the ability to match clients with a wide array of solutions that possess excellent brand awareness and identity, while offering truly superior solutions.
• Developing a product segment in the local market by using a small existing client base and cold-calling on new companies.
• Expanding our product base within existing customers to better assist with their changing needs and apply appropriate product solutions.
• Conducting in-person meetings/presentations with clients.
• Closing business and following-up to ensure satisfaction and consistent service.
• Proactively networking for new-customer contacts with intention of building long-lasting business relationships.
• 5+ years of outside sales experience in the Oil & Gas industry with a track record of account growth & business development - formal sales training a plus
• Knowledge of drilling and well servicing equipment repair in the Oil & Gas industry.
• Experience selling to OEM and dealer / distributor channels
• Documented success in new account penetration and account management
• Intimate knowledge of industry clientele in the Marcellus & Utica Shale areas (PA, NY, OH, WV)
• Ability to turn opportunities and leads into sales bookings
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
• Proven ability to make sound decisions and recommendations in a conceptual selling environment
• Computer proficiency with MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook
• Company car
• Medical & Life
• Dental reimbursement
• Paid vacation
• Competitive, commensurate with experience
Femco is an organization that is committed to diversity within its workforce and encourages all interested candidates, including women, minorities, & former military personnel to apply.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available