Newman-Johnson-King, Inc. * Established 1957 *
Updated: Jun 2 2012
||Facilities Engineer, Production Engineering, Workover or Completion, Oil & Gas Well Integrity Engineering, Well Integrity Engineers, well statement of requirements, basis of design, well handover, well integrity management, oil and gas wells, risk mitigation, well intervention, well completions, onshore wells, offshore wells, deepwater wells, HP/HT Wells, HP/HT Wells, HT/HP Wells, HTHP Wells, High Temperature Wells, High Pressure Wells
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||$150,000 - $225,000 +
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Well Integrity Engineers / Technical Authorities
4 Needed by our Client of 30+ years
a Major, Fully-Integrated, Globally-Operated Oil & Gas Exploration & Production Company / EPC
LOCATIONS: Houston, TX / Anchorage, Alaska / Aberdeen, Scotland / London, UK / Luanda, Angola / Baku, Azerbaijan / Onshore, Offshore, Gulf of Mexico and Deepwater.
SALARY RANGE: $150,000 - $225,000 or more Depending on Experience / Seniority
+ Annual Variable Performance Bonus (Based on Country Scale)
TRAVEL: Up to 25% to Worldwide sites.
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: Minimum 10 years + of relevant industry experience and
Bachelor of Science Degree in a relevant engineering discipline.
Oil & Gas Well Integrity Engineering / Technical Authority Job Description
The Well Integrity Engineers provide technical support and expertise by:
* Providing assurance for conformance to well integrity related engineering technical practices and operational practices.
* Provide support with the interpretation and application of well operation and barrier practices within the regions, through all phases of the wells' life from planning to abandonment.
* Provide assurance for key documentation such as the well statement of requirements, basis of design, well handover and integrity management system.
* The position holds a wide remit covering a multi-billion dollar activity set.
* Advise and guide on the use of company standards, practices and oil and gas well design guidelines as well as industry codes and practices plus local legislation where applicable.
* Provide input to all regional well integrity deviation / extension requests.
* Operate as the regional contact for systematic improvement of ETPs based on deviations, company / industry learning, & international standards updates.
* Participate in the community of practice for well integrity.
* Provide technical verification for well hand over process as they pertain to well barriers and conformance to BoD and company well objectives.
* Ensuring global consistency in reporting of well risk profiles, KPIs and Traction reports.
* Coaching on application of GP 3.1-0001 (Risk Management).
* Participate in incident investigations.
* Support engineering technical authority for well integrity within the region/ area.
* Technical approver for the well Basis of Design for Tier 2 wells.
* Assessing the gaps in well integrity and drawing expertise to improve same.
* Building strong relationships within GWO, Resource, Subsea and Operations
* Interface with operating authority on requirements of operating practices and a key input to the assignment of safe operating envelopes.
* Maintaining an understanding of local legislation requirements
* A Bachelors Degree in Engineering, other subjects will be considered if applicable.
* A significant number of years' experience of well engineering with emphasis on Petroleum Engineering and Well Engineering via Well Integrity, Interventions or Completions experience.
* Respected contributor in their field with ability to influence across different business functions.
* US Work Authorization NOT required.
OUR CLIENT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
* Your search will be kept strictly confidential.
* We will contact you prior to sending you for consideration to our client.
* Never a charge to candidates.
APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available