||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||London, United Kingdom
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Naval Marine Architect Manager
Indicative Day Rate:
Attractive Salary Package
The Floating Production (FP) Engineering department is managed under the Technical Director and is responsible for all the Engineering activities of FP around the world. The department operates from the FP office in Woking (UK) but also has a presence in the FP Singapore office. The department covers all aspects of engineering associated with FP activities including condition assessment for acquisition of units, concept engineering, technical integrity assurance during detail engineering and execute phase and ongoing engineering support during operation. The department is also responsible for estimating and document and information management.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Leading team of Naval Architects
• Represent company to client and stakeholders
• Conduct peer reviews
• Technical Authority
• International travel
• Liaise with team in Malaysia
• Relevant Engineering Degree with offshore industry experience and exposure to FPSO contractors or shipyard engaged in floating production services.
• Must have experience working on FPSOs and Semi Subs
• Must have experience with transportation/installation of fixed platforms
• Must have experience working on international projects (outside of Europe)
• Capacity to manage multiple tasks to tight deadlines
Attractive salary package
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for the latest postings.
Deep Water Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency for this Role.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available