National Oilwell Varco
Updated: May 15 2012
||Field Service Tech
||Perryton, TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Instrumentation Monitoring Optimization (NOV - IMO) is seeking a Field Service Technician to service Western Oklahoma and the Texas Panhandle (Wheeler and Canadian). We are a leader in the oil and gas industry providing our customers with rental equipment that will be utilized to monitor existing systems on oil and gas drilling rigs.
We are searching for career minded service professionals who recognize the value of a career path and can perform the following duties:
· Willingness to be on call
· Pneumatic and hydraulic experience
· Electrical troubleshooting
· Maintain all service logs and required field documentation
· Perform calibration, troubleshooting, repair preventive maintenance
· Satellite and networking back ground a plus
· Work with minimal or no supervision
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Associates Degree or higher preferred
· Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook experience
· Must pass a national background check and a motor vehicle report
Employment Type: PERMANENT
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available