Updated: May 4 2012
||Process Engineer, process engineer, gas, middle east, oman, our gas
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||$100000 to $125000
Closed - No longer accepting applications
$100000 to $125000 / annum Benefits: Ex Pat Package
Our client is a major oil and gas contractor supporting the national oil company in Oman and due to new long term project we are now looking to recruit an experienced Senior Process Engineer.Role:
- Undertake plant modification and refurbishment studies.
- Develop detailed heat and material balance, and designs for new internally engineered projects and review the major modifications in the production facilities.
- Develop process flow diagrams (PFDs), Piping and Instrument Diagrams (P&Ids), utility Flow Diagrams (UFD), Cause and effect tables and the required design specifications and perform equipment sizing calculations and calculate line sizes and make flow summaries.
- Provide process data for instrument sizing.
- Prepare technical proposals and engineering estimates and scope of work for the studies/projects to be handled by outside Consultant or contractors.
- Assist and participate in troubleshooting, plant start-up and commissioning and provide technical advice and assistance to plant operation and maintenance sections and participate in operation review audit.
- Prepare tender specification and conduct bid evaluation and review vendor drawings and documents.
- Attend functional test and performance guarantee test and guide flow sheet draftsman in detailed flow sheet.
- Provide Reports.
- Present to Management and other Business Unit Sections on the studies/project
- Person Specification:
- Minimum of 8 years experience Experienced in working large scale Gas projects
- Maintenance and Operation experience onshore
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available