Updated: May 11 2012
||Drilling Foreman, Mud Engineer / Drilling Fluids, Qualified and experienced Technician in the area of Fluid and Cement
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Luanda - Offshore, Angola
Closed - No longer accepting applications
OFFSHORE SITES (4x4)
Scope of the SERVICE:
The Offshore Fluids & Cement Supervisor reports daily to Fluids SUPT in charge of the rig or project.
He commutes between rigs based on operational needs.
To ensure that:
• Established HSE procedures and policies are maintained.
• Fluids and Cement management practices are applied to all projects.
The Supervisor will work with all aspects of Drilling and Completion Fluids, Cementing and Waste
Treatment in the field operations. This might involve up to 2 or 3 drilling rigs in operation at the same time.
• HSE objective:
To be familiarised with TOTAL HSE procedures and policies and maintained.
Emergence response objectives: BST training; HUET training.
Risk management objectives: Risk Awareness and Prevention training.
• Supervise all specific operations related to Cementing Contractor and Drilling Fluids Contractor in
the field of operations.
• Contribute to the full implementation of TOTAL goals and objectives.
• Perform quality assurance of fluids and cement systems, stock inventory and consumption and
• Assist the Drilling Supervisor and the F&C Superintendent to maximize performance.
• To be familiarised with the Operational Discharge Management Plan and Waste Management Plan
As Fluids & Cement Supervisor, the designee is in charge to:
1. Ensure that COMPANY and other COMPANY's contractor HSE standards are respected.
2. Ensure that Fluids, Cement and Drilling Waste programs and procedures are available,
understood and adhered by the PERSONNEL involved.
3. Write technical and operational debriefings.
4. Optimize the management of Fluids, Cement and Waste Services in the field. Coordinate actions
between the different parties involved in order to ensure that the best procedures are followed.
5. prepare onsite cementing programs
6. Run TOTAL proprietary in-house hydraulic simulation software.
7. Follow up all field operations Assist specific operations on rig sites when required.
8. Control logistics and inventory management.
9. Generate order of chemicals.
10. Issue phase recap and cementing report as per Total format.
11. Review and report analyses of any equipment failure or non-conformance services.
12. Ensure permanent quality of data reporting (WELLVIEW and others).
13. Review and report solids control equipment efficiency.
14. Review contractor's design for cementing operations and others.
15. Review lab analyses.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• The position requires a qualified and experienced Technician, which has been exposed to drilling
• The engineer must be able to work independently and proactively.
• Established HSE procedures and policies shall be followed
• Be a team player. Good communication skills to improve fluids management on rig locations.
• Be able to achieve Total objectives through a good coordination between all parties involved.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available