Updated: Jun 25 2012
||Business Development, Sales and Marketing
||Houston, TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 50,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well- drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention- and a robust research and development effort , we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry.
• Define the next generation of DAQ equipment for TPS SWT. (Functional design specifications, etc)
• Coordinate the development of a new DAQ hardware and software for TPS SWT.
• Develop Training material for above equipment and software.
• Coordinate with Engineering & Manufacturing and support of the equipment.
• Execute "train the trainer" training.
• Provide technical support to the regions.
• Support legacy equipment DAQ equipment and software.
- Manufacturing support, engineering support, obsolesces recommendations.
• Technical support of instrumentation. (wireless devices, coriolis meters, water cut meters, etc)
• Establish relationships with instrument, DAQ, & wireless vendors.
• Maintain above relationships, negotiate supply and pricing agreements; etc.
• Identify and new technology that would aid in the advancement of the GBU.
• Liaises with other groups to support new endeavors such as data hosting, real-time data centers, satellite communications, etc.
• Perform other duties to support the GBU as needed.
• Comply with all of Wft's policies.
• Approximately 25% domestic and international travel.
High School Graduate
Calls will not be accepted for this position.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available