||Subsea Engineering, Manifolds Engineer
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Attractive Market Rates
||London, United Kingdom
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
- Subsea Manifolds Engineer
- At least 5 years experience in Subsea Manifolds
- Either contract or Perm
Indicative Day Rate:
- Attractive Market Rates - depending on experience
- Our client is seeking a Subsea Manifolds Engineer to join the project team supporting subsea activities on West African developments.
- The candidate will be working within an integrated team as part of a project comprising flowline and subsea tie-ins to existing infrastructure.
- The project activities will be split between 3 UK locations working in the client or contractor offices in the short term. In addition there may be a requirement to travel within the UK and overseas depending on the role. Duration is likely to be at least 1 year
- Although not essential, there will be opportunities to work overseas, including Angola, in support of the procurement, fabrication and installation activities.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Responsibilities will include:
- Verifying compliance to Company's specifications and technical documentation
- Interface with client's own equipment, systems and pipeline engineering teams as required
- Co-ordination of verification processes for design, manufacture and qualification testing techniques to be employed
- Review of contractor/vendor design reports, drawings plus other documentation and verification of the proposed designs
- Review of piping design, including valves, tees, wyes, connectors, etc.
- Review of foundations design, in support of suction caissons, gravity systems, etc.
- Understand testing strategies (FAT/EFAT/SIT) and installation requirements
- The candidate should ideally have a minimum of 5 years experience in the design, fabrication, installation and testing of subsea manifolds, PLET's, FTA's, foundations & anchor systems.
- In particular a specialist either in foundations or manifold piping is sought.
Experience and knowledge in some of the following:
• Pipeline operation, integrity management & pigging requirements
• Use of analytical packages such as SACS, Caesar, FS2000 or similar
• Piping design
• Foundation & support structure designs
• Installation of subsea manifolds, PLET's and structures for deepwater applications
• Connector/clamp assemblies for offshore and subsea applications
• Familiar with Industry Standard Design Codes for Offshore, Foundations, Marine Operations and Lifting
• Corrosion protection systems
• Material selection
• Interfaces with subsea architecture equipment, components & tooling
• SIT testing and site testing activities
• Interaction with installation/recovery vessels
Deep Water Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency for this Role.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available