Updated: Jul 16 2012
||Contracts Engineer, Legal
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Ocean Rig owns and operates the two drilling rigs Leiv Eiriksson and Eirik Raude and the four drill ships Ocean Rig Corcovado, Ocean Rig Olympia, Ocean Rig Poseidon and Ocean Rig Mykonos. All six units are constructed for Ultra Deep Waters and Harsh Environment. A further three ultra deepwater drillships are currently under construction.
To assist with our expansion we are currently recruiting for a Contracts/Tenders Coordinator. This position will be based in our office in Forus, Stavanger.
- Responsible for coordinating tenders in a particular region
- Coordinate and liaise with the VP Marketing and other marketing personnel during the tender process
- Coordinate internally and externally to disperse tender material and collect responses
- Responsible for the preparation and timely delivery of bids
- Correspond with customers on tenders / contract clarifications
- Review contracts, assist in contract negotiations and eventual contract signing
- Prepare contract summary and assist in execution plan
- Draft documents, letters, project plans and reports
- Coordinate marketing activities and market analysis
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in a similar position, preferably in the oil and gas industry
- Meticulous with attention to detail
- Eager to learn
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Self-starter who can also work in a team environment.
- Process-driven, cooperative and with a desire to take part in actively growing the company
- Excellent organisational skills with an ability to best manage time and workload
- A degree in a relevant subject (e.g. Law) would be an advantage
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available