Earth Stream Global
Updated: Jun 8 2012
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||London, United Kingdom
Closed - No longer accepting applications
- Is a leading subsea management and pipeline contractor with vast international exposure.
- Verifying compliance to Company's specifications and technical documentation.
- Interface with client's own equipment, systems and pipeline engineering teams as required.
- Co-ordination of verification processes for design, manufacture and qualification testing techniques to be employed.
- Review of contractor/vendor design reports, drawings plus other documentation and verification of the proposed designs.
- Review of flowline and spool design.
- Review of installation methods.
- Understand testing strategies (FAT/EFAT/SIT) and installation requirements.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 10 years' experience encompassing; design, fabrication, installation of subsea flowline systems including reeled flowlines, flowline termination assemblies/pipeline end terminations, protection structures and rigid spools. Previous experience in a supervisory role for a client is preferable but not essential.
The candidate should have experience and knowledge in as many of the following as possible:
- Pipeline operation, integrity management & pigging requirements.
- Pipeline detailed design including experience in using analytical software.
- Tie - in and in - place analysis for connecting spools.
- Connector/clamp assemblies for offshore and subsea applications.
- Detailed Design and operability of wye pieces.
- Familiar with Industry Standard Design Codes for Offshore pipelines, Marine Operations and Lifting.
- Corrosion protection systems.
- Material selection.
- Interfaces with subsea architecture equipment, components & tooling.
- SIT testing and site testing activities.
- Interaction with installation vessels.
EarthStream is a specialist global recruiting business dedicated to the energy, resources & environment sectors that is uniquely positioned to understand the interplay and increasing convergence between these sectors. We specialize exclusively in the energy, resources and environment sectors with our capability in providing staff across a range of technical, engineering, scientific and commercial disciplines. The recruiters in each of our industry specific divisions understand the unique skills and requirements of each vertical sector and where to find the best people in that field. With operations in five continents we have the coverage and experience to service our clients and candidates anywhere in the world.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available