Progressive Global Energy and Natural Resources
Updated: May 22 2012
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Santa Barbara, CA, CA, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Sr. Petrophysicist is urgently needed to fill a position in the Santa Barbara, CA area with an independent energy company.
Progressive Global Energy & Natural Resources specializes in delivering first-rate professionals to the Oil & Gas industry. I work specifically with Petrophysicist and have been hired to execute an executive search to fill this role as soon as possible.
The candidate should have experience in the following to be considered for the role:
• Provide comprehensive petrophysical support to both the Unconventional Resources Team and Development Team
• Design, monitor, and interpret the formation evaluation programs for all drill wells (10-20 wells per year is the likely range).
• More than ten years of relevant petrophysics experience in responsible engineering support positions including recent experience within an operating oil company.
• Strong preference for support experiences within California plays. Experience with the Monterey and/or shale formations.
• Ability to interpret/integrate various types of petrophysical data such as logging-while-drilling, wireline logs, core (conventional analysis and SCAL), and formation tests.
• Ability to use Prizm (Geographix) software.
• Ability to use Interactive Petro physics (Senergy) is a plus.
• Requires a degree in Petroleum Engineering, Math, Physics, Mining or Geological Engineering from a Western University
• Proper authorization to work within the United States is required
If you meet these qualifications please apply or contact me at the details below
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available