Updated: May 10 2012
||Human Resources, Recruiter
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Houston, TX, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Addison Search is Tripling in Size!
Addison Search is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in America that specializes in temporary staffing, consulting and permanent staffing.
Currently Hiring Direct Hire Recruiters to join our Engineering Division
• Join our financially stable yet entrepreneurial environment, and have a part in our explosive growth!
• We have eight offices across the country and are looking to expand into other markets
• We offer in-depth recruiter training, a fun environment, and a history of low turnover!
• Be a part of a team environment that fosters success while enjoying the financial benefits of your individual efforts!
• We offer competitive salary (base + commission), bonuses, benefits, flexible expense account & vacations and growth opportunities.
Engineering Staffing Revenue Growth; According to the Staffing Industry Report:
Revenue in Engineering staffing is projected to rise 8% in 2012 and 10% after rising 13% in 2011.
The Engineering Division specializes in providing experienced professionals for a wide variety of projects calling for expertise in:
• Petroleum Engineering
• Project Management
• Chemical Engineering
• Mechanical Engineering
• Subsea Engineering
• Drilling and Completions
Job Requirements: As a Recruiter you will:
Job Requirements: As an Executive Recruiter you will:
• Source, screen and build a candidate network
• Set up face to face interviews and build rapport
• Develop and manage client relationships
• Work on complex client searches
• Present offers and negotiate salaries
Individuals in this position work in a team environment, while being held accountable for individual sales growth targets. We are searching for results-oriented recruiting leaders with self-confidence, perseverance and a high sense of urgency. Addison Search will provide you with the necessary training and professional career development you need to grow your business.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available